Neurology Department – Hopital Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild
29 rue Manin 75019 Paris
Coordinator: Dr Aurélia POUJOIS
Secretariat: Karoline YAHYAOUI
Telephone: +33 1 48 03 62 52
Fax: +33 1 48 03 62 53
- Neurologists: , Dr Aurélia POUJOIS, Dr Erwan MORVAN and Dr Michael Alexandre OBADIA
- Medical Secretary: Karoline YAHYAOUI
- Nurses: Hélène DE SAINT VAULRY, Gladys NTULA MABENGI
- Clinical Research Associate responsible for the French register and for monitoring research studies: Djamila RAHLI
- Physiotherapists: Lena LINGEMANN
- Speech Therapist: Michaela PERNON
- Psychologist : Sabine LASSALLE
- Neuro-psychologist : Gwennaëlle PEREZ
- Psychiatrist: Dr Diane SEMAMA
- Social Worker: Stéphanie MOREL-LEDER
- Dietetian: Vincent PETIT
- Communications Officer: Mélanie ROULLEAU
Patients with Wilson’s disease can be managed at the Hôpital Fondation Rothschild through either:
- Standard consultations with neurologists
- Multidisciplinary consultations with a neurologist, physiotherapist, speech therapist, psychologist and/or social worker. For patients who suffer from speech and/or swallowing disorders, a speech therapist and phoniatrist may take part in the consultation.
- Admission to the Day Hospital or an inpatient ward.
For patients who suffer from dystonia, treatment with botulinum toxin may be proposed following multidisciplinary evaluation, by Dr Aurélia POUJOIS.
Molecular Biology investigations are carried out by Dr Corinne COLLET.
Assessments of copper parameters (including exchangeable copper and the REC: ratio of exchangeable copper/total copper) are performed by Dr Nouzha DJEBRANI OUSSEDIK and Dr Joël POUPON.
The files of all patients are discussed during clinical-biological staff meetings with Drs Corinne COLLET (Molecular Biologist), Nouzha DJEBRANI OUSSEDIK and Joël POUPON (Toxicologists specialised in analysing heavy metals, including copper).