Neurology Department – Adolphe de Rothschild Foundation
29 rue Manin 75019 Paris
Coordinator: Dr Aurélia POUJOIS
Secretariat: Edith DEBOISVILLIERS
Telephone: +33 1 48 03 62 52
An organisation chart with photos is available so that patients can visualise all members of the team at Hôpital Lariboisière. It can be downloaded here.
- Neurologists: , Dr Aurélia POUJOIS, Dr France WOIMANT, Dr Erwan MORVAN
- Medical Secretary: Edith DEBOISVILLIERS
- Nurse: Marine SALTRE
- Clinical Research Associate responsible for the French register and for monitoring research studies: Djamila RAHLI
- Physiotherapists: Reeducation Team
- Speech Therapist: Cécile TARABON-PREVOST
- Psychologist : Thibaut JOSSE
- Psychiatrist: Dr Diane SEMAMA
- Social Worker: Stéphanie MOREL-LEDER
- Dietetian: Vincent PETIT
- Communications Officer: Mélanie ROULLEAU
Patients with Wilson’s disease can be managed at the Adolphe de Rotshchild Foundation through either:
- Standard consultations with neurologists
- Multidisciplinary consultations with a neurologist, physiotherapist, speech therapist, psychologist and/or social worker. For patients who suffer from speech and/or swallowing disorders, a speech therapist and phoniatrist may take part in the consultation.
- Admission to the Day Hospital or an inpatient ward, where the following may become involved:
- France WOIMANT, Aurélia POUJOIS: Neurologists
- Isabel NIETO, Saena ARBABZADEH-BOUCHEZ: Psychiatrists
- Frédéric LIOTE, Korng EA: Rheumatologists
- Agathe RAMI, Myriam DIEMER: Internal Medicine specialists
- Christine DIRAISON, Bénédicte DUPAS, Aude COUTURIER, Valérie KRIVOZIC: Ophthalmologists
- Carla MACHADO: Psychologist specialised in neuropsychology
- Elodie JACQUELET: Clinical psychologist
- C2R Reeducation Team: Physiotherapists
- Cécile TARABON-PREVOST: Speech therapist
- Maud BEZIER: Dermatologist
- Hélène PETIT: Nurse
- Stéphanie LEDER-MOREL: Social worker
- Charlotte HENRIO, Cédric CATALIN: Dieticians
For patients who suffer from dystonia, treatment with botulinum toxin may be proposed following multidisciplinary evaluation, by Dr Aurélia POUJOIS.
Molecular Biology investigations are carried out by Dr Corinne COLLET.
Assessments of copper parameters (including exchangeable copper and the REC: ratio of exchangeable copper/total copper) are performed by Dr Nouzha DJEBRANI OUSSEDIK and Dr Joël POUPON.
The files of all patients are discussed during clinical-biological staff meetings with Drs Corinne COLLET (Molecular Biologist), Nouzha DJEBRANI OUSSEDIK and Joël POUPON (Toxicologists specialised in analysing heavy metals, including copper).